NETWORK DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
4 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? NETWORK DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A globally recognised and award-winning brand manufacturing high quality capital equipment for agriculture and related sectors, well established in the UK market over many years and holding a strong market position. Machines are distributed throughout the UK via a dedicated dealer network, supported by field sales and aftersales professionals.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive basic salary + bonus + company car + first-class benefits package
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? South of England (with regular travel)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE. Reporting to the UK Managing Director and a key position within the management team, this newly created role focuses on sustainable growth and profitability across the whole market. Developing and deploying dealer standards, implementing dealer development plans and new dealer engagement are key areas of responsibility. Strategic market analysis, a keen eye for new distribution opportunities, market knowledge and insight, plus a strong motivation to exceed commercial objectives will ensure success in this varied, exciting and well-rewarded role.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll be a motivated and commercially switched-on sales professional who has enjoyed career progression on merit and success, now seeking further advancement
- You’ll need to have strong credentials in the agricultural machinery or closely related sector
- An excellent knowledge and overview of the UK agricultural machinery dealer network is required, along with a close understanding of dealership operations and the manufacturer-dealer relationship
- An advocate for change, you will regularly challenge the status quo with energy and determination
- Process-driven, keen to develop systems, you will have a good strategic overview of market trends, monitoring competitor activity and analysing potential business growth areas
- A strong range of communication and interpersonal skills is required, along with a good all-round standard of IT literacy including MS Office, CRM and presentation delivery
- You’ll be experienced in business planning, executing an action plan within agreed timescales, follow ups, support and monitoring
- We’ll need to see your excellent organisational abilities, positive can-do work ethic and strong team working approach
- Resident in the South of England, you’ll be comfortable with regular travel, attendance at regional and national events, and possess a clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Are you a motivated sales professional with positive results in the agricultural machinery sector? Are you looking to progress your career further with a premium brand manufacturer? Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it to me directly - email@example.com
Apply for NETWORK DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly