Agronomist for the Cotswolds
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you BASIS qualified?
Do you have crop management experience?
Have you considered a new career in Agronomy?
Hutchinsons, the leading UK agronomy business, wishes to recruit new agronomists in the Cotswolds and surrounding areas who can make a valuable difference to farming businesses by optimising the returns from crop production in a profitable and sustainable manner.
This role will be predominantly field based, requiring a high degree of proactive communication developing products, concepts and services to support and demonstrate our expanding agronomy business.
- We invest in dynamic technology and innovation to ensure we meet the long-term needs of our individual clients.
- With more than 200 agronomists, we are providing professional agronomy, supported by sector-leading technical research and service solutions.
- Our Foundation and Academy CPD programmes lead our industry and provide genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
- We are committed to UK agriculture and are proud to support the sustainability and ongoing success of our industry.
- 80 years of private ownership and family culture makes us unique in focussing on the long term aspirations of our clients and agronomists.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities that exist within our dynamic, growing business, please contact:
Charlie Wright Sales Director, Hutchinsons on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
(Closing Date: End November)
Apply for Agronomist for the Cotswolds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly