Technical sales Manager, Swine,UK
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills and knowledge from the pig sector who can communicate that knowledge and turn them in to business growth. Our client is an international business that has steadfastly grown its business based on quality products and technical integrity.
This new role is to support the existing UK customer base in developing and growing sales using technical, consultative sales techniques. The candidate will be liaising with nutritionists in feed-mills, pre mixers, feed ingredient distributors to help them grow their sales using the company’s unique feed additives and data collection tools. This is a home based role with extensive UK travel across the UK.
- Support and develop sales through the range of existing and new feed mill, mill & Mix and pre mix companies in UK
- Represent and promote the technical integrity of the company’s range of Swine nutrition products
- Closely work with the existing swine team who are based in France Act as conduit for technical and research information coming from research partners in France
- Ensure the company achieves its commercial goals in UK and Ireland Provide and deliver technical presentations to clients and their teams
- Support at a farm level where required by the client Help in the development and implementation of products and research
- Utilise and promote software and data management apps developed by the company Reporting to the Managing Director of UK & Ireland
The successful candidate;
- Should have qualification to degree level in Agriculture or Ag Science related discipline.
- Should have minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of monogastric/pig nutrition technical in the GB territory
- Is competent in understanding nutrition and diet formulations, especially for pigs
- Will have a good understanding and/or experience of the benefits and use of nutrition to ameliorate antibiotic use in swine
- Demonstrate good commercial awareness as well as sound technical ability.
- Is a good communicator, confident speaking to a group of Nutritionists/ farmers Is seeking to develop their Technical/ Nutritional ability within a company which will provide extensive training and formulation software
- Candidate must be tech savvy, competent to perform software and app installs, backups, as well as prepare and deliver technical presentations.
- Hold a full clean drivers licence
- The successful candidate must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the animal feed industry
- Must have good communications and interpersonal skills, have passion for Agribusiness and have the motivation to succeed
Generous salary according to experience
Car/car allowance provided
Pension after qualifying period
All equipment required to carry out job
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Technical sales Manager, Swine,UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly