A great and quite unique opportunity is available on a progressive family farming business in Kent
• This position is an integral part of a 560 herd of Pedigree Jersey cows calving all year round on an excellent dairy unit near Dover. The vacancy offered is to manage the off lying youngstock unit which is a key part of the overall business which is approximately 40 miles from the dairy unit.
• The emphasis of the unit is on taking weaned 2 month old calves in and returning them to the dairy unit 18 months later prior to calving at 22 months old. The unit runs with approximately 360 animals on farm at any one time from the all year calving herd.
• The role also gives the opportunity to run the farm in terms of grazing, forage production and the production from 40 ha of arable cropping on the 113 Ha farm.
• An excellent remuneration package and a semi-detached cottage will be offered to the successful applicant.
• If you are safe pair of hands looking for a genuine opportunity to run a farm rearing the future for this very successful business in a professional, focused environment please contact James Picot, on 07802 596633 for further details.
For a full list of our current vacancies please visit our website at www.lklservices.co.uk