Ruminant Sales Specialist - North West
De Lacy Executive are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Ruminant Sales Specialist to join a thriving team as it continues to expand with its ongoing success. This role is open to anyone from any sector within the agricultural industry as the right training and support can be provided.
Working for a reputable agricultural commodities company, the right candidate will be a strong negotiator and possess the ambition to establish new business within the territory. This is an exciting time to join this diverse and progressive business that has been established since the 1970s.
- Deliver trusted advice on the company's product range to support their customers' requirements.
- Establish strong relationships with farmers and develop a deep understanding of their business.
- Sell, negotiate and close deals on farm to increase sales.
- Identify business opportunities within the area.
- Strong connections within the farming community.
- A strong communicator, written and verbally.
- On farm sales experience is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.