Company Ruminant Nutritionist- Midlands
We are looking for someone with excellent ruminant nutrition experience and knowledge to work as the Company Ruminant Nutritionist. Our client is a prestigious family owned business working throughout the UK providing a range of animal feed products.
This role will involve providing an excellent & comprehensive nutritional service to customers both over the phone and out on farm as well as training and developing the technical knowledge of the commercial team. Furthermore, the successful person will also be responsible for helping drive new product and innovation.
- Support the sales team through technical product training.
- Formulate ruminant compounds.
- Developing innovative new products for the company.
- Providing customers with technical advice and support where required.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure product quality.
- Attending conferences/ shows where required.
- Experience working as a ruminant nutritionist.
- Ideally, a practical background in livestock husbandry.
- A competent understanding of diet formulations and ruminant nutrition.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively.
- Full UK Driving License.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation