Seed Technology, part of the Waterford based Arvum Group, is Ireland’s leading arable seed research, production and wholesale company.
We are now recruiting a Trials Manager to manage our extensive arable seed research programme located in Waterford, Ireland.
Through international partnerships, large scale investments in production facilities and an extensive variety selection programme, we have a proven track record of bringing new varieties to the Irish market. These varieties ensure increased efficiency on-farm and support a more profitable future for grain growers. The Trials Manager will play a key role in this process.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage all research trials in accordance with industry best practice, ensuring accurate trial results are reported on a timely basis.
- Day to day execution of the trials programme including interaction with internal and external stake holders and effective allocation of resources to ensure the trials programme runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively contribute to the variety selection decision making process and to the promotion of our seed varieties and research activities.
- Agriculture qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of agronomy and a keen interest in Agriculture is essential.
- Practical experience in operating farm machinery.
- Self-sufficient / ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable, problem solving approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for arable crops.
This is full-time permanent role based in Waterford.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com by 13th November 2020.
You can apply for this role, or for more information, by clicking the Apply Button.