AREA SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? AREA SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A successful and well-known agricultural machinery dealership, this is a multi-branch operation with healthy market shares for its principal tractor and harvesting franchise. The business a is long-established machinery sales partner for many of the area’s farming and agricultural contracting businesses, based on strong relationships and an excellent reputation for service with its expanding customer base.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive basic salary + commission, vehicle + benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? West Norfolk
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Taking ownership of all business activities within a given and productive territory, with both established accounts and the opportunity to develop sales with new clients, your responsibilities will include sales of new machinery in line with Company and principal franchise targets, used machinery sales and overall company representation. With a positive, professional and committed approach to the role, the Company will reward your success and sales achievements with an impressive and uncapped earnings package.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful sales career within the agricultural machinery sector to date, be motivated by meeting and exceeding targets, underpinned by a strong can-do attitude and desire to succeed
- A healthy knowledge of agriculture and empathy with farming will be useful, in order to engage with the end user market
- Financially switched-on, you’ll understand how to structure a deal, have experience in using finance tools, and closing the deal with the customer on a variety of high value capital equipment
- A healthy interest in current and future precision technologies would also be of interest, as would a successful career in farm management, provided that you’re thoroughly motivated by achieving sales success
- You’ll be well organised, self-motivated and capable of ensuring that your territory coverage is thorough
- You should have a good overall standard of IT literacy, with experience in using CRM systems to aid sales, and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You should be prepared to undertake training, factory visits, and attend exhibitions nationally or locally from time to time
- A full UK driving licence is required, you’ll enjoy travelling and be resident in or prepared to relocate to Norfolk
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’ve got the passion and drive to get on board with a truly impressive premium brand machinery dealership and earn great rewards for your commercial success, we’d love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us - email@example.com