Company Poultry Account Manager- Midlands
We are recruiting a committed Company Poultry Account Manager for a prestigious and successful family owned company based in the Midlands. This role is a career defining opportunity, with significant progression opportunities for the right person to develop a long term career within an excellent company.
As the Company Poultry Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for the poultry side of the company, therefore there is a high level of autonomy and responsibility. You will be responsible for maintaining the company's high standards of customer service as well as driving business in the poultry sector.
This role would be the ideal opportunity for a candidate with a passion for the poultry sector, looking for a diverse opportunity with a variety of account management responsibilities.
- Working closely with external and internal technical formulation specialists.
- Working as part of a team, communicating well with other departments to include raw materials and liaising with suppliers.
- Selling the company's products out on farm.
- Working closely with the senior management team.
- You will need to be ambitious and hard working.
- Experience working in a sales role would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- A strong understanding of monogastric nutrition, particularly poultry.
- The ability to work autonomously, managing your own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving Licence.
Salary: The salary will reflect the candidates experience.
Interested? Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation