Calf Rearer Roles
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY SEASONAL WORK?
We are looking for a number of individuals to take on calf rearing positions on various dairy units across the Midlands. You need to have experience of dealing with and caring for stock. Previous calf rearing experience is preferred but not essential. HERE ARE SOME OF OUR VACANCIES….
• Youngstock manager. 50-60 hours per week. 600 calves. Shared cottage and vehicle available. FEB- JUNE. Burton-on-Trent, Shropshire.
• Assistant calf rearer x2. 50-60 hours per week. 600 calves. Shared cottage and vehicle available. FEB- JUNE. Burton-on-Trent, Shropshire.
• Daytime calf rearer. 7 am- 5 pm. 600 cows. £10+/Hour. Accommodation and vehicle available. FEB-APR. Market Drayton/Whitchurch, Shropshire.
• Calf manager. Circa 1500 calves. 50-60 hours per week. Mobile home, vehicle, good rates of pay plus bonus. Shropshire. FEB-JUNE
• 1000 calves. FEB-JUNE. Mobile Home, Vehicle. Couple or 2 people required. Stafford area.
Call, WhatsApp or email Ben Furnival for more information (07551 123045 or email@example.com)