Are you a Ruminant Nutritionist looking for a career defining opportunity?
We are recruiting a Ruminant Nutritionist for a renowned and established family owned feed manufacturer based in the Midlands.
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible with new product development, advising farmers and training the commercial team. This is a position with true autonomy where you can be a vital part of the management team and really put your stamp on the future of the company.
- Support the sales team through technical product training.
- Formulate ruminant compounds.
- Developing innovative new products for the company.
- Providing customers with technical advice and support where required.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure product quality.
- Attending conferences/ shows where required.
- Experience working as a ruminant nutritionist.
- Practical livestock experience, ideally dairy would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work as part of a team.
- Motivated with the drive to succeed.
- Full UK Driving License.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation