Fertiliser Sales Assistant - East of England
Great career opportunity for recent graduates with a keen interest in AgriBusiness!
Our client is a leading agricultural business; they are very well established and respected with farmer customers around the country. The company supplies an extensive range of fertiliser and crop nutrition products.
An individual with an aptitude for sales or telesales is sought to play an active role in the sale of fertiliser products to existing farmer customers and to contact new potential customers and develop new business over time.
Duties will include:
- Contacting new and existing customers to sell fertiliser products
- Research and then make telephone contact with potential customers
- Building long term relationships with farmer customers
- Providing pricing information and dealing with enquires
- Accurate recording of transactions
- Updating market information and looking at price trends
- To develop a detailed knowledge of fertiliser, over time.
- Assist in the grown of the business and strategic planning
- Help out other sales team members as necessary
- Experience in either the agriculture industry or in fertiliser supply – preferred but not essential
- Telesales or sales experience including negotiating skills
- Excellent telephone and communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Confident self – starter
- Team player
- Full driving licence
- Full training provided as necessary
Location: East of England – home based or office based
Salary: Competitive starting salary package including commission
Please forward your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Margaret on 07921 454473 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.