FARM MANAGER (ARABLE)
WHAT’S THE JOB? FARM MANAGER (ARABLE)
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A well-known farming business
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Arable Farm Management
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Rewarding package dependent upon experience, house and vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Lincolnshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? We are looking for a driven individual seeking a rewarding position in arable farm management. Based in Lincolnshire, this is a 1200 Ha operation including 120 Ha of Potatoes.
This role will oversee the day to day management, crop production, agronomy input management, farm development and forward budgeting of the business.
You will be an enthusiastic strong leader, with experience and passion for progressive farming with a strong focus on potato production
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Production of the highest quality yield at the optimum cost of production (maintaining the farm's standards through all aspects)
- Maintaining and developing the farm's relationships with all suppliers and the rural community
- The Purchasing of all seed, fertiliser and sprays
- Preparation of annual farm planning and budgeting
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- BASIS and FACTS registered
- At least 5 years’ experience at assistant Farm Manager or higher
- Knowledge and experience of Potato production and storage
- Great organisation and leadership qualities
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.