Commercial Crop Development Manager - East England
We are seeking a Commercial Crop Development Manager on behalf of our prestigious client based out of their East Anglia Office with travel throughout the UK. This is a rare opportunity for someone to join at a senior management level and become an integral part of the Crop Production team, working in close partnership with the Head of Crop Production.
- Working closely with key accounts, providing excellent customer support.
- Driving new business by increasing number of new members.
- Developing and implementing strategic business plans.
- Team management, working as part of the senior management team.
- Constructing and developing marketing campaigns.
This is a vital and high regarded position within a renowned and successful business therefore, you will need to have both the commercial and technical expertise needed for this role. For the right person this role will be a career defining position, with a significant level of future career development opportunities.
- Experience in a similar position would be highly advantageous.
- Commercial Crop Production experience.
- Team management/leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A strong IT understanding is essential for this role, particularly Excel.
- Highly motivated, proactive and results driven.
- FACTS and BASIS qualifications.
Candidates with a strong seed and plant breeding background would be of particular interest to our client.
The Remuneration: The salary package with commensurate with the candidate experience.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation