SALES & SERVICE MANAGER - EQUIPMENT AND PULLETS
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES & SERVICE MANAGER - EQUIPMENT AND PULLETS
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Catering for the requirements of all areas of the poultry industry, supplying poultry equipment and pullets, right through from the small to the large-scale farms.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Poultry
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package + Commission + Car + Phone & Laptop
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Northern England / Southern Scottish Borders
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE?
- Working as part of a team your role will be to maximise growth of Pullet sales within your area. The role requires an individual with knowledge and understanding of the Poultry Industry. You will be required to visit farms on a regular basis to support and advise farmers
- You will be expected to grow the sales of pullets in your area of responsibility
- Support and assist farmers with technical knowledge of the pullets through the cycle
- Build and maintain strategic business partnerships in your area to ensure the development of long term business and the expansion of sales opportunities for the company, ensuring that the company is perceived by customers as a preferred supplier
- Introduce prospective customers to company products through the use of presentations, site visits and meetings
- Ensure that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken within the business, and that each customer is handled in an efficient and professional manner
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Current knowledge of the Poultry industry – Essential
- Hands on experience within the Poultry Industry
- Proven desire and ambition for sales - Essential
- Target driven, influential and with the ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Full Driving license is required
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.