Ruminant Nutritionist – West England, South Wales
Are you a motivated and proficient Technical Ruminant Nutritionist looking to join a national business who are passionate about purpose, and who continue to innovate and expand even during these uncertain times? Are you a keen driver of new business feed sales in your area with the ability to bring a solution to the customer by focusing on the total solution not just the provision of expert technical nutrition and formulation advice?
If this is sounding right for you and you are looking for a varied role, utilising many of the unique aspects of this business, as well as feeling supported by one of the best known and trusted brands in agriculture, get in touch.
In your day to day work, you will identify opportunities, coordinate relevant resources from across the diversity of offer within the business, build on new and existing customer relationships, and work with procurement and the technical teams to ensure the offer is always meeting customer need and evolving.
This position is based working from home, although there are many offices around the territory to also utilise (COVID restrictions permitted) and will involve on farm
- Engaging with the culture, values and ethos of the organisation which sets it apart from other competitors
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts across the Sales Region working with the entirety of the business to bring the best solution to the customer
- Provide ongoing technical support to key customers, industry influencers and colleagues
- Develop the territory by continually evaluating the ledger, developing new business and managing existing relationships, always placing the customer at the heart of the solution
- Work with the relevant stakeholders in the business to ensure your territory is supported to achieve its potential whether through Retail, Procurement or Marketing.
- Relevant degree
- Experience in ruminant nutrition.
- 'Solution based' selling skills
- Commercially and financially astute
- Strong communication skills – presentations of new products and seasonal campaigns are essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- A full UK driving licence.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485528/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation