Business Development Manager – Animal Nutrition – Midlands Region (Home-Based)
De Lacy Executive are searching for a professional and knowledgeable Business Development Manager to join a world renowned and respected team in animal nutrition. Managing key accounts and growing business across the Midlands region, this home-based role offers the potential for growth as well continued support from a highly skilled technical team.
Our client is one of the best known and most respected supplier of animal feed ingredients in the UK and Global agriculture. This exciting new role reports to the National Sales Manager and covers all species but with a focus on ruminants.
This key role is all about supporting, servicing, growing and developing existing and new B2B customers. The successful candidate will use their technical, commercial and communication skills to maximises sales opportunities of the company's wide range of quality feed ingredients.
- Sell feed ingredients into current and new distributors.
- Keep up to date on market trends and changes.
- Advise and support technically where required.
- Introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to customers.
- Contributes to sales meetings by providing deeper understanding of product workings or applications.
- B2B sales and account management experience.
- Good technical ability and experience across the animal nutrition sector (all species).
- Strong knowledge and networks through the UK animal nutrition industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relationship builder.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.