THE PATH TO NET ZERO – BE PART OF THE CHANGE
Do you have an interest in sustainable agriculture?
De Lacy Executive are searching for an Agricultural Investment Professional to work for a global leader in Natural Capital Investment.
This fascinating opportunity will give you the chance to join a joint venture between two major global organisations who aim to accelerate the transition to net zero through investments in agriculture, water, blue carbon, forestry and nature-based projects.
This once in a lifetime, rewarding opportunity will allow you to use your knowledge and experience in sustainable farming production systems to influence investments in ground-breaking solutions. This is a homebased role with the Head office based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Investment team to identify and evaluate investment opportunities for the business.
- Use previous experience, including agronomic input to ensure due diligence is met when executing and concluding acquisitions.
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing and new investors.
- Asset management to ensure delivery of Investment business plans.
- Keep up to date with latest ideas and innovations that have a positive affect towards reducing or offsetting carbon emissions.
- You will be an excellent communicator with a strong agricultural background.
- Extensive experience in operating and managing large scale diversified agricultural operations is essential to this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of arable based systems.
- You will be confident in designing and delivering presentations.
- You will have good numerical skills and strong understanding of finance.
- A relevant degree in either agriculture, business or economics is preferred.
- This role will require extensive travel.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.