INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
WHAT’S THE JOB? INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading technology company providing lighting solutions for the food production sectors.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Poultry
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Nationwide (Home-Based with travel both in the UK and Abroad)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
- Plan oversee and assist with site installations and maintenance (UK and abroad)
- Advice on upgrades, maintenance and repairs for existing installations at client’s premises
- Troubleshoot on-site issues
- Provide train with the trainer sessions to selected approved installers (UK and abroad)
- Writing Technical Papers, Installation/Service Manuals and Protocols
- Optimising Lighting Technical Presentations
- Working with OEM’s towards product integration
- Working with Engineering to recommend product design changes required for specific customers
- Install and fault find networking hardware issues for routers, switches, access points.
- Feeding technical detail real-world examples into brochures, articles, social media posts and success stories
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Electrical engineering background including line fault diagnosis using basic tools
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge of various poultry production systems
- Willingness to travel to meet prospects and customers (UK and abroad)
- Proficient in standard Microsoft toolsets
- Comfortable having direct customer contact, outgoing, confident and the ability to engage with a diverse customer base
- 3 years of electrical engineering experience
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.