TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A dynamic technology-based company developing innovative and patented precision agriculture products which allow inputs and efficiency to be controlled alongside increasing yields. Innovation and simplicity make this company a successful organisation to represent and work for.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Agriculture Technology – Crop Protection
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Rewarding salary + bonus and benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? UK – home based, with regular travel
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? To develop and support the sales process including relationship building, dealer and sales partner development, CRM pipeline management and sales plan management in line with commercial objectives.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful career background within agricultural technology, crop protection or crop science
- Commercially focused, you’ll be able to show examples of business growth in a competitive marketplace
- You’ll have a good technical appreciation of crop spraying equipment, nozzle technology in particular
- A well-developed portfolio of interpersonal and communication skills is essential, including initiating and developing productive business relationships to ensure sales growth, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills at all levels
- The role requires a high degree of self-motivation, organisation ability and process management
- You’ll be able to articulate technical and agronomic benefits against a competitive landscape and successfully communicate these to a wide audience – tractor operator, salesperson, agronomist, business owner / decision maker, industry influencer and more
- A good all-round standard of IT literacy is a given, including CRM and MS Office applications
- You’ll have home office facilities, be prepared to travel regularly both within the UK and overseas and hold a full clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your eye with this role? If you’ve got a strong agricultural technology background and want to be part of a team at the forefront of crop protection technology, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us – firstname.lastname@example.org