Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking agronomy firm that has a considerate and sustainable approach to farming. They focus on using biological products as well as traditional chemicals in order to achieve what is best for the farmer. The business has achieved healthy year on year growth since their establishment and they are now looking for an experienced and qualified Agronomist to join their team to help them cover Oxfordshire/Berkshire/Hampshire area and the surrounding counties.
- As an Agronomist you will be expected to provide advice on all aspects of agronomy including nutrient management and guidance on crop protection.
- You will also deliver biological, nutritional and soil fertility consultancy to your clients.
- You will strive to develop and maintain strong relationships with your clients and be up to speed with all precision and sustainable farming techniques.
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for experienced Agronomists who have their FACTS & BASIS qualifications (this is an essential requirement).
- You will be passionate about sustainable farming and have knowledge of soil fertility, crop nutrition and biology.
- It is also important that you are dynamic and happy to assist with business development.
You will have strong communication skills, good IT skills and a UK driving licence.
The successful candidate with receive a competitive salary, company car, laptop & phone, health insurance, pension and regular training and development.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role in which you can grow and develop (there are genuine opportunities for career progression within this business) then we want to hear from you. Please apply via the link or contact Lycia Pitcher on Lycia@morepeople.co.uk