Area Sales Manager –Agricultural Machinery - Wales
De Lacy Executive’s client is an award winning, dynamic and forward thinking company at the cutting edge of agricultural machinery. They import and distribute an exclusive range of brands in the UK & Ireland, through their dealer network and direct to end users, offering parts, warranty and sales support.
This role will involve working both B2C and B2B. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and following up enquiries from end users and for managing and increasing dealer accounts, pro-actively supporting dealers to achieve agreed sales targets and generating sales through the dealer network. You will be required to assist dealers in relation to demonstrations and open days.
Strong organisational skills are essential as you will planning visits and arranging your own schedule effectively around regular sales meetings, training events, local and national shows and exhibitions.
Ideal candidates will be based within the territory and must be prepared to travel as required.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively generate and convert own sales leads for end users of sections of the brand portfolio
- Develop a strategic sales and territory plan for the dealer network in Wales
- Service dealer needs for stock and merchandising in line with company requirements
- Assist dealer sales to livestock and arable farmers and expand companies niche markets
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the region
- Attend quarterly sales meetings
- Supply accurate & timely business reports
- Proven agricultural machinery sales experience with a successful track record is essential
- Good knowledge of UK agriculture
- Highly motivated with strong sales, time and territory management skills
- Ability to interact at a range of levels within the customer and business community
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly-motivated team
- Good level of IT literacy
- Full clean UK driving licence
Competitive salary + performance bonus scheme, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.