Youngstock Feed Specialist - North West
De Lacy Executive are searching for a Youngstock Feed Specialist who has a passion for the health, growth and production of young ruminant animals on farm. Working for a well-established company that has farming customers throughout the UK, the right candidate will join a progressive and innovative team that's is expanding key areas of the business.
Commercial experience within this sector is preferred but an excellent training package is in place for trainee candidates with previous livestock experience, particularly in calf rearing.
- Introduce and explain the benefits of the product range to include Blends, Feeds and Milk Powders to farming customers.
- Take part in on-farm demonstrations and support trials where required.
- Negotiate and sell the Youngstock range to new and existing accounts.
- Keep up to date with relevant market trends and changes.
- Keep an organised record of customer activity and feedback.
- Previous Livestock experience.
- A good relationship builder.
- An interest in Ruminant nutrition.
- Motivation and drive to increase sales.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.