Technical Sales Manager UK & N Europe - Biocontrol / ICM
Our client is a leading global biocontrol business with a growing portfolio of products, and increased demand, particularly across commercial horticulture (fruit and vegetables), and they are very keen to employ a technical focused Sales Manager to work from a home base in the UK and to cover the UK and Northern Europe. It is likely that this Sales Manager will come from either: the conventional Crop Protection Sector; or from Commercial Horticulture; or from the Biological Control Sector. If you would enjoy a new technical challenge focused on sustainable products and integrated crop management (ICM) solutions then please do apply as intensive product training will be provided in the first few weeks of employment.
Duties of the Technical Sales Manager:-
- Support the sales of products by providing excellent technical support to customers and distributors, including customer visits, customer training, product launches
- Help to develop new sales opportunities within selected target regions and crops
- Contribute to technical briefing meetings and set up and execute demo trials
- Maintain and grow existing business relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Help to develop the commercial strategy of the region including forecasting and annual budgeting
- Develop a network of contacts and help to gather market information, including competitor activity and new market opportunities
- Good knowledge of crop protection and integrated crop management from either an agronomy related or horticultural or biocontrol stance. Ideally 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- BASIS and FACTS qualified – very helpful but not essential
- Confident with ability to quickly gain lots of product knowledge on the whole portfolio of products
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Effective planning skills, with good organisational skills
- Strong communicator, able to influence and building lasting relationships
- Results driven and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to undertake travel around the UK and within Europe as required
Salary: Generous salary package, realistic commission and bonus structure plus benefits .
Location: Home based in anywhere in UK
Please call Margaret for further details on 07921 454473 or email your CV to Margaret@hunterchaseconsultants.co.uk