Senior Agronomical Business Consultant - UK/Europe
De Lacy Executive seek a Senior Business Consultant to join a progressive European Farm Management Software Company.
This is a home-based role and candidates can reside in the UK or Europe. This position will involve International travel to visit farms globally. The successful applicant will help to revolutionise agriculture in Europe and build an online agribusiness consulting service.
Our clients farm management platform is used by thousands of farmers to help make better decisions and grow revenue. The company is rapidly expanding both across Europe and globally. They believe it is important that farmers not only buy an application for farm management, but that they also receive the value and consultation on how to improve farming practices.
- Help farmers improve their farming practices through an online platform using local on-site agronomists
- Build professional relationships with international clients and advise them on agronomical and business practices
- Visit farmers globally three times per year to review their business and give actionable feedback
- Build an international client base
- Possess substantial experience and knowledge of conventional farming and farm management
- Extensive practical farm management experience is essential
- International experience consulting on farms with a good working knowledge of global farming practices is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator with strong English-speaking skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to utilise technology, work with computers and the internet
A competitive salary and generous bonus scheme is on offer, dependent on experience.
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.