Assistant Manager- Broilers - East of England
Are you a committed and knowledgeable person looking for a career defining opportunity in the broiler sector?
We are looking to take on a committed, progressive and ambitious person to join a substantial modern broiler farm based in East of England as an Assistant Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable employer and be involved with driving the business forward as part of an experienced team.
Due to the important nature of this role, you will need previous poultry experience with the ability to work autonomously and effectively to maintain the client's high standards.
This role will require you to:
- Assist with all aspects of running the farm.
- Be involved with record keeping, ventilation management, feed ordering, vaccinations etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
- Help drive performance and welfare.
- Work effectively as part of the team to ensure best results.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours as required for this type of role.
You will have:
- Experience of working with poultry, ideally broilers.
- Be hands on and possess a practical, can-do attitude.
- Be confident to learn modern computer and ventilation systems.
- Be reliable and committed.
Remuneration: A competitive salary, bonus scheme and accommodation could be available for the successful person.
Interested? Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation