Senior Pig Stockperson
Our client in South Aberdeenshire is seeking to employ a Senior Pig Stockperson.
They are looking for an experienced individual for their family-run, indoor pig farm.
- Looking after 8,500 weaners and 5,000 fattening pigs
- Maintaining strict high welfare standards
- Taking pigs from 7 kilos - 110 kilos
- Working on a fully-automated liquid feeding system
- Working on a fully slatted system
This role requires good stockmanship to ensure that welfare is maintained at all times. Candidates much have effective communication and accurate record-keeping skills.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and excellent attention to details.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus single or family accommodation.