TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER / TECHNICAL TRAINER
WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER / TECHNICAL TRAINER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery; long established, with a genuine global reach. From its European headquarters the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent package including great benefits, progression opportunities
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? West Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Taking a lead role in the preparation and delivery of the Company’s technical training programme, this varied role also encompasses local area technical product support, field demonstrations, preparation of machinery including demo equipment, warranty, planning and dealer liaison. Although with some seasonal requirements, the role has a good work / life balance (Monday to Friday) with occasional overseas training visits and is open to applicants with thorough technical knowledge of contemporary agricultural machinery whose passion for their sector is evident.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a strong agricultural engineering background, either from a dealer service department or a manufacturer technical support role, ideally with a recognised technical qualification, experienced in electronics, hydraulics, general mechanics and precision technology systems
- You’ll have spent time in the tractor seat, be familiar with the operation of various implements and how to set up and optimise machinery for good in-field performance
- Articulate communication and interpersonal skills are a must-have, and experience in delivering presentations to small groups would be an advantage, effectively communicating key technical matters to dealer service personnel
- You’ll have a good standard of IT literacy including PowerPoint, and have some experience with warranty systems
- We’ll need to know that you have good organisational abilities, are a team player and possess a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- The ability to form healthy working relationships with colleagues and dealer staff is critical to the success of the role – you’re in your element discussing complex technical issues
- With a clean driving licence, you should reside in the West Midlands, and be prepared to travel occasionally within the UK and overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you, you’re positively motivated by the opportunity to join a leading brand within the agricultural machinery manufacturer sector and have the necessary attributes to perform to a high standard, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com
Or head to our website to start a live chat with one of our consultants www.jptrett.com
Apply for TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER / TECHNICAL TRAINER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly