TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? The UK subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing group of high-quality specialist agricultural machinery whose 2020 product portfolio is highly sought after. With vision, the continual pushing of performance boundaries and the use of leading and future technologies underpinning product development, this is an exciting time to join a well-established organisation as it continues to expand and secure further business with dealer partners, professional growers and contractors throughout the industry.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? High-value agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive basic salary (depending on experience) + commission and bonus, Company vehicle and extensive benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Central and Southern England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Responsible for developing sales business within the assigned territory, you will focus both on managing existing customer accounts and developing new business. Home-based and reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will be joining a dynamic team of sales professionals and will be responsible for arranging your own schedule, generating and responding to enquiries and stimulating business activities through demonstration tours, exhibitions and working events etc. In return for your sales achievements the Company offers a healthy and uncapped earnings potential along with the kudos of representing one of the industry’s most prestigious brand names.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have well-proven and successful selling skills within the agricultural machinery sector, understand the full commercial process and be skilled in presenting professional commercial proposals
- Your knowledge of the UK agricultural machinery sector should be up to date and familiar with the competitive landscape
- Experience of operating agricultural machinery in the field is important and you will be familiar with touch screen technology and modern machine control systems
- You’ll understand the cycle of arable crop production, and the challenges faced by growers
- Your career background should include experience with precision technology systems either via sales or in-field operation
- You’ll be experienced in managing your own schedule and appointments with good all-round planning skills, and your IT literacy will be of a good standard, including MS Office and CRM
- A confident and articulate communicator, you’ll be familiar with delivering presentations to potential customers and possess a well-developed range of interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly motivated, you take a structured approach to your sales activities, with the drive and determination to secure existing business and grow new sales, managing your time effectively in a large sales territory
- Residing in Central or Southern or South-East England (not the far South-West), you’ll enjoy frequent travel, occasionally overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? We’re keen to hear from motivated individuals who have a desire to succeed and want to be part of a successful team. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself directly to email@example.com
Apply for TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly