WHAT’S THE JOB? BRANCH MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A commercially successful, long-established and respected agricultural machinery dealership representing some of the leading Global and European brands in the industry.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary + bonus + extensive benefits + vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Suffolk
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will be an ambitious manager with a second-to-none team management capacity, excellent financial and commercial understanding, a passion for the agricultural machinery industry and its products and exhibit a first-class approach to customer service. As Branch Manager, you will oversee a team of dedicated professionals covering sales, aftersales and administration, ensure profitability, and continue to promote the Branch as the go-to local business for the highest quality products and service. In return for your expertise, drive and ambition, the Company offers excellent rewards and a strong industry standing.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of farming and the agricultural machinery industry, with extensive sector knowledge, ideally from a sales background
- You’ll have good all-round team leadership and people management experience, committed to developing the team around you
- Your career to date will demonstrate a strong commercial and financial understanding including knowledge of profit, margins and business development
- You’ll understand P&L, be familiar with commercial objectives and have the energy and intelligence to deliver/exceed targets across the full range of branch KPIs
- We’ll need to know that your IT skills are of a good all-round standard including MS Office and CRM
- Your communication and interpersonal skills will be well developed and capable of interacting successfully with a wide variety of personalities
- Residing in or prepared to relocate to Suffolk, you’ll have a clean driving licence and be comfortable with occasional travel, at times overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Okay, so we’ve got you thinking? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more and have what it takes to deliver success in this excellent position. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com