Country Store Manager- North Yorkshire
Our client is a farmers' cooperative in North Yorkshire, who supply a large range of animal care products, home and farm essentials as well as feed. Due to expansion of our client's country store, De Lacy Executive are seeking a Store Manager who has experience within the agricultural retail sector who can provide excellent customer service and lead a team by example. If you have a rural background or an agricultural sales background are strongly advised to apply.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous management experience either in an agricultural retail setting or agricultural business.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to adapt people skills to manage given tasks such as customer service and employee support.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and self motivation.
- A Full Valid UK Driving Licence.
Your Responsibilities for this exciting role include, but are not limited to:
- Maximising store sales performance through leading and supporting your team
- Managing KPI's and budgets.
- Customer Care by helping your team deliver the highest possible customer service.
- Stock Control.
- Adherence to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
Your Offer: A highly competitive salary and opportunity to make your mark within this exciting business.
Need more detail or want to apply?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection regulations.