An experienced farm manager is needed for a forward looking 1,000 hectare farming business outside and around Norwich.
The successful applicant needs to be:
- numerate and computer literate, understanding crop planning, Gatekeeper, gross margins and costings so as to deliver positive results following a business review
- abreast of the latest announcements from DEFRA, the Agriculture Act 2020 and the trends and changes they will initiate
- sensitive to the environment, soils and wildlife
- capable of autonomous direction of a small squad whilst leading from the front
- commercially alert for buying inputs and selling crops
- eager to embrace technology and to deploy it constructively
- energetic, community spirited and with a positive, outgoing personality
The role will suit a progressive graduate looking for their next major career opportunity. Working with the owner and his existing team, an excellent package awaits the right individual.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter and current salary details to email@example.com For a confidential discussion about the role please contact him via mobile (07860 742440) on 5 January or by e-mail.
Applications (always treated in confidence) will close on 15 January
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.