Experienced Farm Traders or Grain Buyers
6 days left
- Full Time
NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH LEADING INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY BUSINESS
On behalf of a leading agricultural commodity business we are actively seeking experienced farm traders, or agricultural sales professionals, to join their successful, well established team in the East, West or North of England. Ideally candidates will already have some experience in purchasing feed and milling grains, OSR, peas and beans from farmers and will be comfortable promoting the reciprocal sale of seeds and fertiliser. Alternatively, candidates may currently be working in sales – selling other products direct to farmers. This role will combine time in the regional office, home based working, and lots of visits out to farmer clients and new prospects. Farm Traders work closely with farmer clients to purchase combinable crops and to assist farmers with marketing decisions – lots of telephone and email contact is essential in this process. Established office based admin and logistics teams already operate in the regions.
Ongoing training will be provided including the opportunity to progress up the career ladder quickly, and team members will be given all the support they need to reach their full potential.
- Proven farm grain buying, or farm sales, experience. Sales of animal feed, feed straights, fertiliser, seed or machinery would be very relevant.
- Sound knowledge of the agricultural sector in the UK.
- Confident self-starter with the determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to communicate market information to farmers and growers.
- Agricultural qualification/degree/HND ideal, although not essential.
- Clean driving licence
- Training and support can be provided as required.
Salary: A competitive performance related salary package plus car plus benefits will be offered
Location: East of England, West of England, or Yorkshire and the North of England
If you would like more information or a confidential discussion about these interesting opportunities, then please do not hesitate to call Margaret Wilkinson on 07921 454473 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Experienced Farm Traders or Grain Buyers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly