7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a pig stockperson to help with the daily duties on a family-owned pig farm.
The farm is a 300-sow indoor, breeding to finishing unit in Northamptonshire.
The right person ideally should have:
- Good pig husbandry knowledge
- High welfare standards
- Good tractor driving/telehandler skills
- Keenness to muck in and help where needed
- Reliability and team player skills
- Welding and building skills will be an advantage
A good salary package is on offer.
Single mobile home accommodation is available, or candidates can commute to
Apply for Pig Stockperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly