PRODUCTION DIRECTOR - HORTICULTURE
5 days left
- Full Time
WHATS THE JOB? PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
WHOS THE EMPLOYER? A leading and well-established UK producer of high value, high quality, niche products with routes to market in the UK, Europe and beyond, B2B as well as direct and online sales
WHAT'S THE INDUSTRY? High value produce, grown in field and under glass
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? The rewards are in line with your experience and ability to innovate and grow the already successful business
WHAT'S THE GEOGRAPHY? Based in the Midlands the role covers the UK, Europe and the USA
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Tasked with having ultimate responsibility for the planning, coordination, and control of all growing, production and logistical processes at the most efficient and highest quality of standards. Exceptional performing candidates only need apply.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Previous Operations, Commercial and Management experience within an Agricultural or Horticultural role
- A true leader with a passion for the highest standards in production and welfare
- You will strive to be a pioneer with an innovative nature and background
- You must have the ability to be inspirational and a magnificent motivator to all around, ready to accept any challenge
- Commercially driven you will aim to be the best and most successful within the industry
WHAT DO I DO NOW? If being the best and having the best product range captures your interest, can deal with any challenge a high-value crop can offer and want to join this dynamic and successful business - Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), directly to - email@example.com