7 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? SERVICE MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading and well-established agricultural machinery dealership covering an extensive territory in Southern Scotland and the North of England, representing a major global tractor and harvesting brand along with other prestigious machinery franchises.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive salary package + company vehicle + training and additional benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South-West Scotland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is a fast-paced position requiring excellent task management abilities; the service manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of aftersales service, with a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction. The core aim of the role is to promote customer retention whilst managing a profitable department utilising the full extent of its team personnel and resources effectively and efficiently.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- We’ll need to know that you are an enthusiastic and inspirational team leader capable of motivating others and running a high-performing department
- How well can you manage your incoming workload and perform under pressure, allocating resources accordingly?
- We’d like to see a strong interest in promoting the highest standards of customer service and communicating effectively across the board: customers (new and existing), colleagues, supplier representatives alike
- As a 'big picture' role, you should understand systems and processes, with an understanding of the commercial drivers which make a modern service department successful
- Your career to date will preferably be technically focused (ideally within agricultural machinery) and you’ll have a healthy empathy for modern farming practices in order to understand the requirements of a large and loyal customer base
- A healthy standard of IT literacy and a belief in the technology systems available to encourage efficiency and profitability would also give further strength to your credentials
- A clean driving licence is required, and you'll reside in South-West Scotland
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with one of the key players in the UK dealership network and be rewarded accordingly, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us: firstname.lastname@example.org