7 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? AFTERSALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A genuine market-leading agricultural machinery manufacturer, the Company sits at the forefront of innovation and expertise, combining this with a solid background and proven sales success in the UK, European and Worldwide theatres. A manufacturer of high-end capital equipment, the Company’s products are highly sought after in their respective markets, and provide exceptional levels of output, matching the demands of modern, forward-thinking large-scale farmers and contractors. A peerless level of customer service is demonstrated at all levels of the Company’s activity – technical, spare parts and sales – which is reinforced by a dynamic and proactive training and knowledge transfer programme. Product development is carried out in very close co-operation with end users in all markets as the Company seeks to further its market share through the updating and launching of products to the standards expected by its client base.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? West Anglia / East Midlands
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Reporting to the Managing Director, and forming part of the Senior Management Team, your role will be to manage and refine internal systems and processes which satisfy and exceed agreed aftersales targets, budgets and profitability. In addition, you will ensure the safety of all Company employees and property and guarantee that excellent standards of customer service are upheld as the Company continues to increase market share in its relevant sectors. The role requires an individual seeking huge job satisfaction and the prestige of representing a leading brand with industry-leading resources to enable you to perform at your best.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have management and team leadership experience within the agricultural machinery sector in an aftersales, service or parts management capacity – either within the dealer network or with a manufacturer
- Your organisational vision, ability to develop, manage and enhance internal processes will be highly valued
- You should have exceptional people skills, both in dealing with your own team and the Company’s customer base, internal contacts and suppliers
- We’d like to see familiarity with the commercial drivers of aftersales success and a clear understanding of how these are implemented and fit within the Company’s P&L, annual business plan and future business development plans
- You have a strategic approach, capable of delivering a corporate global strategy at local level
- You’ll be personable, presentable and an excellent communicator with a great understanding of customer service, situation management and dispute resolution
- A high standard of IT literacy, and familiarity with CRM, manufacturer service and parts systems will be required
- You should have a clean driving licence, reside in or be prepared to relocate to the West Anglia / East Midlands area, and be prepared to undertake occasional travel within the UK and overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you have the ambition to further develop your successful career to date, and can confidently meet the role requirements with substance, we need to be talking! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself directly to -firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for AFTERSALES MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly