FARM ASSESSOR - POULTRY - NORTHERN IRELAND
6 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? FARM ASSESSOR - POULTRY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? RSPCA Assured: A well-regarded organisation focused on prioritising animal health and care from farm to fork, endorsing and promoting the best standards of animal welfare for UK farming
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Livestock (Poultry and other livestock)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Home-based role within a supportive work environment, rewarded with a competitive salary + vehicle (work and personal use) + healthcare + pension
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? In this exciting and varied role, you will visit RSPCA Assured farms to carry out assessments of RSPCA welfare standards. You will also write farm reports to record and support membership of the RSPCA Assured scheme.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- An agricultural qualification
- Recognised practical experience of livestock production particularly commercial poultry farming
- The ability to independently organise your own work routine, with good administrative skills
- An ability to travel extensively within your area
- Keen attention to detail, with first-rate communication skills at all levels
- You should share the animal welfare values and ethics of the RSPCA Assured scheme
- Working knowledge of RSPCA Assured scheme and other farm assurance schemes are desirable
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Get in touch with James Trett for more details and a confidential one-to-one at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07769 697843
Please note that this is an exclusive recruitment campaign; any direct applications to the RSPCA Assured will be redirected and may delay your application.