Our client is seeking a Pig Stockperson to join their indoor pig unit in Lincolnshire (LN4).
The producer will consider experienced and entry-level applications from candidates showing enthusiasm and a passion to work within the industry.
Experience with pigs would be an advantage, but full training can be given to suitable applicants with less experience.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team
- Working in the farrowing houses
- Mucking out
- Power washing
- Helping with the general duties on the unit
- A genuine interest in the pig industry
- High welfare standards
- Hardworking attitude
- The ability to work using own initiative
- For entry level – You will need livestock experience
Weekly hours will be varied, with some early starts, but a minimum of 39 hours plus overtime is on offer.
Salary on offer is £20k - £25k (depending on experience).
Applicants must be able to drive and commute to LN4 as accommodation is not available.
Apply for Pig Stockperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly