EMEA SALES DIRECTOR
WHAT’S THE JOB? EMEA SALES DIRECTOR
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A dynamic technology-based company developing innovative and patented precision agriculture products which allow inputs and efficiency to be controlled alongside increasing yields. Innovation and simplicity make this award-winning company a successful organisation to represent as it continues to expand its business footprint in many markets.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Agriculture Technology – Crop Protection
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary package, OTE and benefits
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? EMEA (initially more Europe-focused)
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Home-based with travel, you will have responsibility for all commercial activities within the region and be tasked with developing business with existing dealers and channel partners as well as identifying and onboarding new partners to add further value. Robust commercial partnerships are a key focus, along with sales planning and forecasting, presentations and recruitment of local salespeople in order to deliver on the defined sales revenue targets agreed within the commercial framework.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have previous experience in B2B sales or sales management, product or technical support, crop protection or crop science within the agricultural technology sector
- You’ll have experience in achieving success within a commercial framework and fully understand budgeting, planning and forecasting, sales plans short and long term as well as revenue and creating value
- You will be familiar with crop protection methods and technologies and understand the challenges faced by growers
- Your communication skills will be first class, with the ability to present and be influencing at decision maker level and fully articulate the Company’s value proposition.
- Switched on to the use of CRM and business support tools, you will be a well-organised self-starter with an intelligent ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- You understand the value of social media and will actively contribute to providing user stories and relevant content, working closely with sales and marketing colleagues
- Regional or market level contacts will be useful, and you take a bigger picture view on understanding industry and market trends in legislation and emerging technologies
- You will be comfortable with regular international travel, possess a clean driving licence and have excellent written and spoken English language skills (proficiency in European languages will be a bonus)
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Keen to develop your career with an innovative and growing business with a global reach? Email your CV and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for EMEA SALES DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly