Area Business Manager - East Midlands
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family owned, national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a role has arisen for an Area Business Manager in the East Midlands region and we are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate from agribusiness.
This role will require strong leadership supporting a team of successful on-farm agronomists who service a wide range of farmer clients.
The role will be predominantly field-based, building relationships with clients and working with the Regional Director to develop a regional growth strategy and ensuring that the industry-leading advice, logistics and customer-service standards are maintained.
Candidates will require:
- Ambition to further develop their career with a well-established, national business
- A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a successful team
- Natural and successful networking abilities, building on existing trade and farmer contacts
- A results-driven attitiude
- A track record in agronomy or business development
For a confidential discussion, please call:
Charlie Wright Sales Director on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
(Closing date for applications Friday 29th January 2021)
Apply for Area Business Manager - East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly