Commercial Support Manager - East Midlands
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a new role has arisen for a Commercial Support Manager in the East Midlands region and we are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate from agribusiness.
The role will be predominantly field based, building trusting and lasting relationships with clients and working closely with the East Midlands Management Team to support continued commercial business growth.
Candidates will require:
- A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region
- Excellent communication skills with farmers & growers
- A results driven attitude
- Natural and successful networking abilities, building on existing trade and farm contacts
- A track record in agri-business development
- Ambition to further develop their own skills and career with a well-established, national business. Charlie Wright Sales Director, Hutchinsons on 07827 084259
For a confidential discussion, please call: Charlie Wright Sales Director, Hutchinsons on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625 or Andy McMunn Regional Commercial Director, Hutchinsons on 07850 381749.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(Closing date for applications Friday 29th January 2021)
Apply for Commercial Support Manager - East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly