Nutritional Products and Services – Business Development Manager
Homebased/North of England
Do you want a rewarding role in business development whilst working for a global leader in animal nutrition?
If you hold B2B account management experience and are seeking an employer with a fantastic reputation, who will fully support your continuous professional development then look no further.
In this role you will have the autonomy to manage your own accounts, building on existing relationships and creating new ones. Representing a business that is widely known for its quality of products and high level of service, you will be given necessary training required and the support of a technical team to grow your confidence within this unique and exciting position.
- Sell feed ingredients into current and new distributors.
- Keep up to date on market trends and changes.
- Advise and support technically where required.
- Introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to customers.
- Contributes to sales meetings by providing deeper understanding of product workings or applications.
- Excellent negotiation skills are important to this role.
- You will be a team player.
- You will have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Time Management skills are essential.
- You will be organised and a great communicator.
- B2B sales and account management experience in the animal feed/livestock sector is essential.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Nutritional Products and Services – Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly