Experienced Arable Operator
Experienced Arable Operator Required.
Rand Brothers manage 3000ha of combinable crops and sugar beet near Royston, Hertfordshire.
A full-time position has become available for an experienced operator. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Spraying with a Horsch PT280,
- Operating a Class lexion combine with 40ft Convio header,
- Drilling with a JD 8400 and Vaderstad Rapid,
- Cultivations and other general farm duties,
The applicant must have good mechanical experience and be flexible with their role. This full-time position requires the candidate to be enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work within a small team and good use of their own initiative.
- You must hold a full driving licence and a PA1, PA2 and telehandler licences. Ongoing training will be available.
- An understanding of precision farming including greenstar and Trimble guidance.
- Diligent record keeping.
- An understanding of health and safety is also essential.
A highly competitive remuneration package with a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience. Accommodation can be available.
Please apply by email to email@example.com
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Experienced Arable Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly