Land Acquisition Advisor
Job title: Land Acquisition Advisor
Sector: Property, Land & Estates Management
Job type: Advisor
Contract type: Contract
Hours: Full time
Recruiter: Value Renewables
Location: Northern England, home-based
Salary: Monthly retainer plus attractive bonus
Are you interested in the burgeoning renewable energy industry and do you have a solid background and personal network in rural farming? This is an opportunity to become a part of a new and dynamic company and capitalise on your background with an attractive upside while working flexibly.
Value Renewables is a renewable energy development company with operations in the UK and Spain. We are dedicated to developing high quality greenfield solar and wind projects and we have big ambitions in supporting the clean energy transition.
To support our expanding business, we are looking for a Land Acquisition Advisor who will support us with originating and acquiring land for potential solar projects. The role will be predominantly field based, building trusting and lasting relationships with landowners as well as:
- Representing Value Renewables in originating, negotiating viable and cost-effective land deals that allow renewable energy projects to progress from initial site search through to agreed HoT in a timely manner;
- Negotiating and drafting competitive land agreements;
- Taking a lead role in delivering land rights and any associated matters;
- Representing Value Renewables, establishing and maintaining good relationships with landowners, tenant farmers, land managers or others who own and manage land to ensure they are well informed of developments and progress;
- Attending any necessary consultations and meetings with stakeholder groups;
- Advising Value Renewables how best to manage our land assets, ideally including environmental responsibilities and obligations;
- Staying well informed on all issues affecting the countryside and keeping up to date with new regulations that are likely to affect land use.
- Excellent network of local rural landowners;
- A good client-facing presence and be able to communicate technical information clearly and simply;
- A good understanding of the farming and forestry sectors, environmental sustainability and sound land management practices;
- Previous land surveying experience is an advantage;
- Chartered surveyor status, in a general practice or rural estate would be an advantage.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please send your CV and a paragraph on your motivation to email@example.com and we will get back you as soon as possible.
For more information on Value Renewables please visit https://valuerenewables.com/
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Land Acquisition Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly