Free Range Hen Manager- East Anglia
We are looking for a committed and driven person looking to take on an exciting new role, our client is a progressive and diverse family business based in East Anglia on the wonderful Norfolk coast.
This opportunity would be well suited to someone with prior experience in a layers, ideally free range although our client is willing to consider candidates from other poultry backgrounds. You will be either an experienced farm manager or a confident assistant manager looking for that next step in your career.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and experience of managing the paperwork, records and audits required for this position, in return our client can provide excellent working conditions, facilities and equipment. There is ample opportunity to get involved elsewhere on this diverse farm if you are interested.
About the role:
- You will be working with the owners to ensure targets are met.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills, ensuring the welfare, testing, ventilation, vaccination and records are all up to date.
- Maintaining safe work practices of all employees and contractors on site.
You will have:
- Team management experience.
- Excellent welfare standards.
- Good level of experience in working with layers or other poultry industry experience.
- The ability to use farm equipment with confidence
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Committed, driven, hardworking.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package dependent on experience with accommodation package and bonus structure.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation