Head of Soil Services
Hutchinsons is a family owned, national business which was founded over 80 years ago. We have more than 200 professional agronomists who support their clients in producing high quality crops, whilst balancing profitability with environmental sustainability.
Our increasing focus upon the ongoing improvement of soil health has resulted in rapid growth in demand for our range of soil based services.
This has created a new role within our services team of Head of Soil Services.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual, with experience in practical agronomy or soil sciences, to lead our range of soil services throughout the UK and Europe. This role will require strong management and leadership skills and an ability to formulate and deliver a national strategy for soil services, whilst supporting and delivering leading agronomy services.
Candidates will require:
- Sound technical ability in agronomy and/or practical soil science.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective Project management skills.
- High levels of organisational ability.
- Strong commercial, marketing and selling experience.
- Some agronomy business.
- Ambition to further develop your own career within the Hutchinsons Services Team.
For a confidential discussion, please call: Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Closing Date: Friday 19th February