Parts Administrator – Worcestershire/Gloucestershire/Warwickshire
De Lacy Executive seek an experienced administrator, this new opportunity will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work in the Parts Department of well-established and progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer and dealer.
This role is advertised as a full-time position but, there may be some flexibility for the right candidate.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Process all orders and raises invoices for customer parts orders
- Take customer payments by credit/debit card, Cash and/or Cheque
- Deal with any queries on parts invoices / statements
- Assist with the administration aspects of stock check and stock management
- Use the Gold system to generate purchase order numbers to comply with the ISO 9001:2015 standard and submit to the relevant suppliers
- Manage the bookings of both domestic and export couriers for display dispatches
- Order office supplies and workwear as required.
- IT Literacy and must be confident working with computer systems
- Previous experience of working within a parts department will be desirable, but is not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest/knowledge of the UK agricultural industry will be advantageous
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.