Fertiliser Sales Advisor- Midlands
We are looking for an experienced Fertiliser Sales person based within the Midlands on behalf of a progressive, independent business.
Our clients prides themselves on the high calibre, progressive service provided to farmers, to include testing, providing technical support and selling products to Arable, Grassland, Horticultural and Amenity customers.
If you are an enthusiastic, personable and motivated sales person with a strong understanding of fertiliser this role could be the one for you! In return, our client can provide a generous salary, uncapped commission and a company vehicle as well as the opportunity to join an energetic and dynamic team.
You will be:
- Travelling extensively throughout the region, homebased with regular trips to the head office.
- Driving business, achieving new sales accounts and promoting the company's products and services.
- Providing excellent advisory service to new and existing clients.
- Ideally previous fertiliser sales experience, candidates from other sales backgrounds with a strong fertiliser understanding would also be considered.
- A relevant agricultural qualification or extensive experience.
- FACTS qualified candidates would be of particular interest, training can be provided where required.
- Excellent communication skill with the ability to build relationships.
- Full, Clean UK Driving license.
Remuneration package: Salary will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation