Home Based Fertiliser Trader- National
I am looking for an experienced Trader to join a progressive and dynamic established company based in the Midlands. You will work from home, fully remotely therefore could live anywhere within the UK.
You will need to be financially astute, with a strong business acumen and the drive to succeed. This role can offer significant career opportunity and a generous basic salary with uncapped bonus structure.
Our client is a reputable company providing a total service to customers throughout the Arable, Grassland, Horticultural and Amenity sectors. If you are looking to be a valued member of a close knit, enthusiastic team where you will truly be more than just a number this could be the perfect role for you.
- Previous trading experience, preferably in fertiliser.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work autonomously, managing your own workload.
- Excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Strong numerically with a problem-solving approach to trading and margin generation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, for building strong long term trading relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Strong organisational skills.
Remuneration package: Salary will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation